- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Please note that this production of Banksi has a slightly more green tint to her blue than the previous production and pictured.
Banksi grabs a leaf and joins the tune, the Dreamer will be sleeping soon.
Banksi is a cuddly kangaroo baby comforter who loves to play lullabies with her gum leaf to help put little Dreamers to sleep.
Say hello to a calm and cuddly nap-time with our organic cotton friends that are made from lightweight, breathable organic cotton made with no nasties and no fuzzies! A modern comforter for change-making babes!
Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect nap-time story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft organic cotton, they are safe to chew and love!
Read why a Kippin is the ultimate baby comforter!
Soft blue, teal, lavender and pink banskia and protea flower print kangaroo baby comforter. Solid grey reverse.
Kip tip: Buy two or more so you always have a spare. Buy two or more of the same Cuddle Blankie and get 10% off each Blankie!
For more tips, including when to safely introduce a blankie, click here.
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Stuffing: 100% recycled polyfill
* Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
* Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer’s hands.
* Recycled polyfill stuffing that we saved from clogging the earth and oceans!
* Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
* Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
* Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
* Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. We’re all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal.